How do I get a certified copy of a crash report?
Please be advised that the Crash Report supplied on this P2C website is NOT the true and certified copy and may not exactly match the Report that has been submitted to the NC Department of DMV. For a true and certified copy of an Crash Report, please contact your Insurance Provider or Submit a Crash Report Request Form TR-67A (along with $5.50 payment) to the NC Department of Motor Vehicles at 1100 New Bern Ave. Raleigh, NC 27697. The Request Form and additional information can be found at their website: https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/offices-services/records-reports/Pages/crash-reports.aspx
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...