How can I protect my home or business while it is vacant?
Contact our Records Staff at 828-757-2147 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (except holidays). If your home is vacant, you should complete a Trespass Agreement. If you mail the agreement back, please be sure to have it notarized before submitting it to the department. If you need special checks while out of town on your home or business after hours, you can complete a Property Check Request form. You will need to submit this request in person. Both forms can be located on our website under the forms section.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...