How do I get a Certified Copy of an Crash Report?
Please be advised that the Crash Report supplied on this P2C website is NOT the true and certified copy and may not exactly match the Report that has been submitted to the NC Department of DMV. For a true and certified copy of an Crash Report, please contact your Insurance Provider or Submit a Crash Report Request Form TR-67A to the NC Department of Motor Vehicles (Phone 1-919-861-3068). The Request Form can be found at http://www.ncdot.gov/download/dmv/CR_TR67A.pdf

How do I pick up Property?
Property and evidence is available only by appointment. Please contact our Evidence Technician at 828-757-2118.

Where can I view the City of Lenoir`s Ordinances online?
This link will allow you to view the City`s Ordinances.

Where do I pay parking ticket fines?
Parking ticket fines can be paid in the following ways: 1) in person at the Lenoir Police Department between 8 AM to 5 PM, Mon. - Fri. (except holidays); 2) by check or money order mailed to 1035 West Avenue, Lenoir, NC 28645; or 3) dropped into our curbside payment drop box located in the front of the building (no coins please). FOR CORRECT PROCESSING, BE SURE TO ENCLOSE THE ORIGINAL CITATION WITH THE CITATION NUMBER VISIBLE.

What is the link to access NC General Statutes online?
North Carolina General Statutes can be found here.

How do I find out the status of my case?
Contact the Lenoir Police Department Records Division at (828) 757-2140 from 8 AM - 5 PM Mon. - Fri. (except holidays).

Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...